Sunday, April 11, 2010

Seohyun and Yuri's Candy Shoot

I couldn't seem to find the original picture so I found and edited one!

http://www.freewallpaperthai.com/images/14984-seohyun_yuri.jpg
"It is an adorable image I think. We look like little innocent girls. Well, I do!" Seohyun said at an interview while getting bonked on the head by Yuri. "Well we look great and sweet. It is for candy! Haha! Its great to be working with our maknae almost everyday!" Yuri said hugging Seohyun. "Me and Yuri joke around alot but I try not to play too much. Her and Yoona are always at it!" Seohyun said pointing at Yuri's nose!" TaeYeon has been trying to get us focused! But We can't seem to keep it together! We are stressed at times but we make it through!" Seohyun said in a stressed look.
[TV Show: Look at the Stars {I THINK}]

No comments:

Post a Comment